Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2021
Punjab Information Technology Board PITB has announced different new jobs. Jobs in PITB are specially for Punjab Pakistan.
Vacancies & Eligibility:
|Sr. No||Post Name|
|1.||Additional Project Director|
|2.||Assistant Manager HR|
|3.||Assistant Program Officer|
|4.||Assistant Program Manager|
|5.||Call Center Agents / Representative|
|6.||Call Center Quality Assurance Analyst|
|7.||Call Center Manager|
|8.||Core Network Administrator|
|9.||Communication & Design Strategist|
|10.||Command & Control Center Operators|
|14.||Data Center Specialist / Manager|
|15.||Data Security Specialist|
|17.||Digital Imaging Officer|
|18.||District IT Coordinator|
|19.||Divisional IT Coordinator|
|20.||Divisional Programme Coordinator|
|23.||Front End/UX/UI Developer|
|28.||IT Support officer|
|29.||IT Support Staff and IT helpdesk Officer|
|31.||Manager (M & E)|
|34.||Mobile App Developer|
|35.||Network Engineer- IT/Network/Associate|
|38.||Principle Software Engineer|
|45.||Senior Program Manager|
|46.||Senior Software Engineer|
|49.||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|50.||Voice over Internet Protocol Engineer|
|52.||Clerk / Store Keeper|
28 October 2021
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply on www.apso.rozee.pk
- Job detailed eligibility/selection criteria, experience, and job descriptions of the positions available on the website.
- For all the above-mentioned positions, Application through other means like email. Fax. Postal, courier services, in-person, walk-in will not be entertained.
- Candidates in Government/Semi-Government services should apply through the proper channels.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for further process.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- The last date to apply is October 28, 2021
Follow us On Twitter:
- Please keep visiting jobinfopk.com to update the status of the jobs